Phunkmotion Phunkmotion

I kind of like it actually.

Its a bit a repetitive, but it would fit great for a action game or a platformer. Nice job.

NickShadius responds:

Thank you for your opinion!

Happy Thoughts :D Happy Thoughts :D

xD.

I really enjoyed this. Its like a fast paced happy song. There were probably some parts you could have tweaked a bit when the bass went to a lower note and the lead stayed the same. But its not too noticeable. Its defintely loopable aswell. Nice job!
10/10 5/5

Pin Cushion Pin Cushion

Not bad. Not bad at all.

Maybe lay a quiet bass underneath it, and then change the lead and bassto something huge and heavy and then a solo and then the chorus again and then a key change... I'm getting way to ahead of myself. xD
Its very inspirational loop, as stated above ^.^
Nice job anyway.

Caek Caek

It was good, and then...

The bass drum came in. That intro lead could have really evolved into a really good song. When the lead came back in later, the bass drum pretty much ruins it. Its like combining hardcore with a more softy electronic style. Like iron and socks. It doesnt work together. It just isnt that great of a song.

NaotoNekoCutie responds:

Thank you for your input, the kick IS a bit too killer haha.

How We Do It How We Do It

An epic track.

Very inspirational and motivating. :D
5/5 10/10

Here I Go- WIP Here I Go- WIP

I am speechless.

Its absolutely beautiful. I love these types of pieces to be honest. Only criticism I can give is those strings arent very gentle sounding. Maybe download Edirol Orchestral or something? Oh, and for a song more about a death in the family, I don't the title "Here I Go" is very appropriate. Maybe change it something like:
My Greatest Loss or Unbearable Sorrow. Something along those lines. Great song anyway, cant wait for the finished version :D

Spamspamspam Spamspamspam

This is strangely good.

I actually quite liked this. The melody you used on the guitar was nice, I didnt really like the Electric Guitar sound. It sounds excellent any way though. :D

thatbennyguy responds:

Hey MrPokeahole.

Diggin' the name. Glad that you like this. It came out of frustration; thanks for listening.

Benjamin

=TokyoNightLife= =TokyoNightLife=

I think in the intro, maybe that part where the builup lead comes in, that pattern could be used on the intro synth? It sounds really good anyway :D

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

Maybe, I could try it out if I rework the song for sure.

Thanks for reviewing this track again^^ I really appreciate it.

Your cat rejects you Your cat rejects you

LOL HECK YES.

SPEECHLESS.

{Dj-L} New Life (WiP) {Dj-L} New Life (WiP)

Nicely done :D

Lovin' it. Its transition from the intro to the main part sounded real nice, it wasnt abrupt or anything. Random name idea, Building the Nations? :D